A “mindset word” aligns you to success. Sukumar and Kumaran introduced me to the power of the mindset word a few years ago. At that point, I had just started Yoga and wished to stay aware of what I ate, my thoughts, and my emotions. I, therefore, chose “Mindfulness” and loved how it helped me steer life.
Today, as I embark on my writing sojourn, many new things demand my attention:
- What topics do I write about?
- How do I resolve technical issues on my blog?
- How do I get the pulse pf my audience? I need to understand what topics people love.
- How do I reach the people who will benefit from this most?
- What kind of experiments should I run?
I need a mindset word to help me joyfully address these. The phrase I am choosing is “Problem Solver.”
Once you decide to solve problems joyfully, your outlook turns positive. Little niggles that disturbed you become friends. You see them as a ladder to success. And should life situations change, you can always swap your word – it’s as easy as changing old clothes for new. It’s a life-changing approach – try it! Thanks, Sukumar and Kumaran, for all the great sharing through the years.
I’ll leave you, readers, with a question – what’s your mindset word?