Hot from the press – the latest posts
- How to Meet Fate Without Blame?
- Airtags takes “lost items” discovery to a whole new level.
- How to lead a stress-free life?
Airtags takes “lost items” discovery to a whole new level.
Airtags are Apples latest solution to help people like me who are genius at losing things. It uses …
7 Counter-Intuitive Truths On What Makes Digital Products Successful
What makes Digital Products successful? I go exploring and find 7 hidden patterns that set the successful products …
What’s Clubhouse got to do with Dharma?
Clubhouse is the newest shiny object on the media space. Dharma is an age old concept. What's in …
Books that inspire
- How to lead a stress-free life?In today’s uncertain times, we all yearn for a stress-free life. How do we go about it? Swami Dayananda Saraswati teaches us the way.
Reading and Writing
- Writing for social media – my unique approachHow do you bring synergy in your social media writing strategy? I talk about how I use WordPress, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Get on the dance floor. We are number one!How does it feel to be a Big King in a little pond? I’d say it’s wonderful. I just realized that for the keyword combination “wise leader secret”, Google has ranked me – not number 10, not number 5 ……. but NUMBER ONE SLOW CLAPS.. Here’s the thing. Very, very few people search for this combination … Continue reading Get on the dance floor. We are number one!
- And it’s a wrap. Reliving The Wonderful 90-Day Daily Writing Journey!How did I get into daily writing? The Social Media Gurus gush about Building your audience, Showing up every day, infinite leverage, etc., and make it sound like a Christmas cake. I want some. And in a moment of unguarded optimism, I sign up for 90 days of daily writing. Boy, am I in for … Continue reading And it’s a wrap. Reliving The Wonderful 90-Day Daily Writing Journey!
Spirituality, Religion, Meditation…
- Isha Grace of Yoga: Understanding Of The Architecture of lifeIsha Grace of Yoga is a program which explores the five elements within us. It provides insights, meditations and Sadhna for success.
- How to live your life in a world that isn’t ready for you? Two young women, two tales.How do you live your life in a world that isn’t ready for you? Mata Hari in The Spy and Suri Nagamma teach us by example.
- Lets celebrate Pongal. What makes this festival so special?There is something wonderful about Vedic Festivals like Pongal. They celebrate our outer world and honor our inner selves simultaneously. Today is Pongal – a festival we celebrate all over India as we move from winter (and longer nights) into longer days. We worship the Sun God who makes all things possible. We celebrate Pongal/ … Continue reading Lets celebrate Pongal. What makes this festival so special?